[Story]: Crazy by Evan Kelechi

Crazy by Evan Kelechi
Facebook stories by Evan Kelechi
Here's another short facebook story by your favorite writer "Evan Kelech", read,enjoy but dont read alone, try to share cause I also shared it to you.

Crazy

She said, “This is crazy.” She looked at
me. “Isn't this crazy?”
I shrugged. I thought that, sure, maybe it was
a little crazy.
But I thought it was exciting, too. Crazy or not,
I thought it might be crazier if we parted
ways and never saw each other again. I was
about to say something to this effect when
she said, “I mean, we don't even know
each other. I know nothing about you.”
“You know a few things,” I said.
I could tell she was thinking then,
remembering.
We'd met in a bar the night before. We'd
enjoyed each other's company enough to
have a few drinks together. After the drinks I
followed her back to her apartment. We had
a good time, and I ended up staying the
night. In the morning I made breakfast, an
egg scramble for both of us.
Now we were in her car in her apartment's
parking lot. She was debating driving me to
the bus station, and I was thinking about
where I wanted to go next, which city, but I
couldn’t make up my mind. I felt I could
use a break from traveling, and felt weary at
the thought of continuing on with this
vagabond lifestyle. I'd been living this way
for almost a year now, and it was starting to
affect me. The idea of settling down
somewhere, of finding an apartment and a
girlfriend, a job, of getting into an agreeable
routine, didn't seem like such a bad idea to
me now.
I wanted to stay with this young woman and
see how things went. But I couldn't tell her
this; somehow it just didn't seem right. It
was her life I'd be barging in on, not the
other way around. Still, I knew I'd miss her
if she left me, knew it'd hurt if she drove
me to the bus station and we said goodbyes
and never saw each other again.
She was about to start the engine, to turn the
key. Her hand was on the key. I didn't think
I could take much more of this.
“Don't,” I said. “Please.”
I looked at her and she looked at me. Neither
of us looked away from each other for quite
a long time.
At that moment it dawn to me "I'm in Love"..

..Exaggerated reality...

Author: Evan kelechi Okoro
Blogged by Paul Akuj aka Shun Hybrid
[Story]: Crazy by Evan Kelechi [Story]: Crazy by Evan Kelechi Reviewed by Paul Akuj on 7/10/2017 04:11:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments

Upload and Promote Your Music

Upload Your Songs to Our Blog and 10 more Music Blogs and Streaming Sites for 5000 [$10]

Promote Your Songs through our Online Music Campaign

1. 2 days - 6,000 [Basic Campaign]
We Sponsor Your Music on Facebook & Twitter
We Gaurantee not less than 50,000 audience reach and not less than 10,000 music downloads

2. 7 days - ₦15,000 [Gold Campaign]

We Sponsor Your Music on Facebook,Twitter,Instagram
We Gaurantee not less than 100,000 audience reach and not less than 20,000 music downloads.

3. 1 month -
₦30,000 [Platinum Campaign]

We Sponsor Your Music on Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,Google & Youtube
We Gaurantee not less than 200,000 audience reach and not less than 50,000 music downloads.

Note: You must pay before Services are rendered, but we promise to make you a star. No musician can blow with out Good Hyping Strategy and were are here to offer you this chance.
Contact Us on Whatsapp:- +234.7052462640
Contact Us on Facebook @marapovahq
Contact Us on Instagram @marapovahq

Post AD