Arrested Pick Pocket steals again while in Custody


 Home Unlabelled Arrested pickpocket steals again inside the Police office during interrogation Arrested pickpocket steals again inside the Police office during interrogation
Sometimes people cant stay with out wanting to take what is not theirs, it happens every where.

A 28 years old suspect known as Deji Ayoola who was detained by NPF (the Nigerian Police Force)- RRS squad for pick-pocketing confirmed that his pick-pocketing case was embedded in his blood by stealing 1,200 Naira again inside the Police’s office during his interrogation.
 Marapova learnt that Ayola was arrested by the RRS ( Rapid Response Squad)on Ojodu-Berger somewhere in Nigeria over the weekend for pick-pocketing a commuter trying to board a taxi to one redemption camp.
The victim one Ayodele Akerele said that he didn't even know that he was robbed until he was contacted by the Cops.
 Ayodele Akerele, said:
“I collected a sum of N14,500 from Automated Teller Machine (ATM) from a bank at Berger on my way to the Redemption Camp.
“However, I had no inkling that my money had been removed.
“It was about the time to pay fare that I discovered my wallet had disappeared.
“In fact, I had even forgotten about the money until the following day when an operative from RRS called me that my wallet was recovered from a suspect when they nabbed him.
“The Policeman added that they found my mobile number inside my wallet, which made it easy for them to call me.
“I was shocked to hear this because I had already lost hope of recovering the money.”
Like all crime suspects do, Ayola confessed to the crime and blamed the devil for it,but why does everyone always blame the devil for their wrong deeds, if every one blames acknowledges the presence of the devil, then why dont they also believe that Jesus is real.
Ayoola said:
“I truly removed the wallet from his (victim) pocket before I was arrested by the policemen.
“They bundled me to their office immediately.
“It was the devil who pushed me into the act.
“I pray to God to forgive me.”
Arrested Pick Pocket steals again while in Custody Arrested Pick Pocket steals again while in Custody Reviewed by Shun Hybrid on 9/19/2016 02:39:00 pm Rating: 5

No comments

Upload and Promote Your Music

Upload Your Songs to Our Blog and 10 more Music Blogs and Streaming Sites for 5000 [$10]

Promote Your Songs through our Online Music Campaign

1. 2 days - 6,000 [Basic Campaign]
We Sponsor Your Music on Facebook & Twitter
We Gaurantee not less than 50,000 audience reach and not less than 10,000 music downloads

2. 7 days - ₦15,000 [Gold Campaign]

We Sponsor Your Music on Facebook,Twitter,Instagram
We Gaurantee not less than 100,000 audience reach and not less than 20,000 music downloads.

3. 1 month -
₦30,000 [Platinum Campaign]

We Sponsor Your Music on Facebook,Twitter,Instagram,Google & Youtube
We Gaurantee not less than 200,000 audience reach and not less than 50,000 music downloads.

Note: You must pay before Services are rendered, but we promise to make you a star. No musician can blow with out Good Hyping Strategy and were are here to offer you this chance.
Contact Us on Whatsapp:- +234.7052462640
Contact Us on Facebook @marapovahq
Contact Us on Instagram @marapovahq

Post AD